Friday 25 November 2011

A new blogger is born

I'm new to the blogging scene.

Never have blogged and I honestly thought I never will.

Until recently, when I decided it was time to scrub up on my vocab and get the creative writing juices flowing, which have probably dried up after over a decade of neglect.

I've always found myself to be somewhat a story teller and with a little help from the Greek-Cypriot gene pool, it is a breeze to re-tell (and possibly slightly embellish) these stories for the entertainment of my nearest and dearest.

I am not planning on limiting my blogs to anything in particular. From interesting encounters with members of the general public, hilarious family antics, to observations I make of life and those around me.

Essentially, I am hoping it is going to be deliciously random.

Until the next memoRANDOM,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment